Monday, June 15, 2009

Now We're Getting Somewhere!

Yesterday afternoon we made some visible progress on the front porch (as an aside, my dad and I were recently discussing how "porch" is a nice farm house term).  Thanks to the rain and mud we didn't get as far as we probably could have this weekend, but we made some real nice progress and we have 1/3 of the porch framed up.  Now we just have to start putting the decking on that part!

I'll upload some pictures when I get a chance so you can get a feel for what it is going to look like, but I think we are going to love it! Being able to look out over the pasture in the evening after getting all the chores done will be something to look forward to!  Thanks again to Jerome and E for taking the time to come and help us out.  What we got done would have taken me days!

1 comment:

Jedidja said...

Bring on the pictures :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...