- "Does Firewood Make Sense for the Homesteading or Farming Life?" Homesteady Podcast Episode
- Wrangler Star YouTube Channel
- The Beginning Farmer Show Episode 23 (thoughts on equipment ... including chainsaws)
- Chainsaw Safety Chaps (You must have a pair if you cut firewood ... in my humble opinion)
- Safety Helmet or one with Eye Protection or a Cheaper One
- Eye Protection or Eye Protection in the Glasses Style
- Pick a Wedge, any Wedge ... There sure come in handy though!
- Brave Log Splitters
As always, I want to thank you so much for listening and supporting the show with your encouragement and reviews on iTunes! I am continually working to produce a better show, and I'm thankful for all of the listeners sticking with me as I learn.
If you do enjoy the show, don't forget that you can subscribe on iTunes and leave a five star rating and review (by clicking the link). If you are an Android phone user you can also subscribe on the free Stitcher App. It is so very encouraging to know that people are listening and enjoying the show!
I would love to hear your questions, show ideas, or comments about the show. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail! As always you can follow along with "The Beginning Farmer" and Crooked Gap Farm by checking out these links ...