Saturday, September 06, 2008

Swamped and Loving It!

I'm not so much swamped with paper work as this cartoon image shows, although I do have plenty of "desk work" that needs to be done at the church. But, we are swamped with all of the building work that has been going on out at the farm ... which is a good thing! I feel like we have made some good progress the past couple of days and I'm really getting excited (and anxious to move out there). But, since we have been so swamped I am having less and less time to blog. With that in mind I really encourage you to check out my wife's blog today. She has a great building update post.

Also, if you want to see what else I'm blogging about don't forget to check me out at the Epi-Log. I put up a post three times a week over there on a wide-range of farming and semi-farming related topics.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...