Friday, September 12, 2008

Early Mornings, Long Days, Late Nights...


That has been the story this week! But, that is good news for us because it means that work is getting done ... or at least that it should be getting done. I apologize for the lack of my normal posts this week. If you are looking for something along the lines of ordinary it is going to have to wait a little bit, but I will continue to share about the building and anything else we are doing when I get a chance.

Today's milestone was that all the ceiling sheetrock is up. Actually, there is one closet to do yet, but I don't count that because it isn't nearly as difficult as those 12 foot sheets of 5/8ths rock! I am so thankful for all the great minds and muscles that are out there helping us. I'm not sure how far we will get by the time we need to move in, but I know for sure that we will be a lot closer than we would have been if it had just been left up to me.

I wouldn't mind it if we got a break from the rain though ... it makes the farm a muddy mess because we don't have any grass around the house any more and I have someone that is supposed to cut and bale some grass hay on our place. There is always plenty to do, but we are enjoying it as much as possible.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...