Monday, September 08, 2008

The Farm of Tomorrow

I found this video yesterday and thought it was pretty humorous. Apparently it is from "Tex" Avery (Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny, and more) and was created in 1954. Of course it is a comical look at what the farm of the future will look like, but I think it does prove a point. We still haven't been able to cross a chicken with an ostrich or a cow with a kangaroo, but we have done as much as we can to genetically modify our livestock and crops. The question then becomes what will that do for the "farm of the future" now?

Enjoy the video below and let me know your thoughts on the question I posed above.

P.S. For some reason the sound pops in and out on my computer, hopefully you have better luck


2 comments:

IluvABbeef said...

A good bit of a laugh well needed on a Monday morning.

Thanks for posting this!

Karin

Anonymous said...

I like the "Modern Pop-up Incubator"!! :)

Bil

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...