Thursday, September 11, 2008

Learning A Lot


I know one thing for sure, I am learning a lot while we are building this house! Even though we have some plumbers, electricians, and other "know-how" guys working on the job I am still learning plenty of good stuff. Hopefully this is stuff that will stick with me and I can use it to be helpful to other people.

As you can see from the picture above I spent most of the afternoon high up in the storage area above the closets. It was tight work and I will admit that my arm is a little sore from holding the screw drill at weird angles, but three of the four closets are done now. We have made some major progress this week and I think we will have a lot done by the time we need to move in.

That is all I have time for today ... I need to go pick up some pig feed and then get out to work. Hopefully I'll keep the updates coming, and thanks for all of your encouragement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...