Saturday, September 13, 2008

Still Swamped...

As you may know I write a for the Epi-Log three times each week, but the blog isn't the only thing that Epicurious.com has to offer. They also have a lot of great recipes, cooking tips, reviews, and news. Sometimes when I have a chance I like to browse through the recipes looking for something tasty. Yesterday I found a good looking recipe that I plan on trying out in the near future ... especially with our pigs nearing finish weight!

Take the link to check out the recipe for the "Bacon-Wrapped Maple Pork Loin". To me it looks like a perfect storm ... pork ... covered with more pork ... and then you get to add in some maple syrup! Let me know if you have ever tried a similar recipe or what some of your favorite pork loin recipes are.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...