Saturday, October 25, 2008

Something for Those that Direct Market

Thanks to the folks over at Farmers' Markets Today magazine I am learning lots of great things. One of the latest things that I have found browsing through the pages of the September/October issue is a short column about an online publication called, "Cultivating the Web", from www.eatwellguide.org. It looks like a wonderful resource for small farmers who are looking to expand their markets, build relationships with their customers, and connect with new potential buyers.

The entire publication is online in the from of a .pdf file that you read on your computer. I should also point out that it even loaded fairly well on my non-high speed internet. This neat tool seems to cover everything from blogs to Flickr and of course the old stand-by ... e-mail! I haven't had a lot of time to read the entire thing yet, but if you have a rainy day this weekend (or sometime in the future) I encourage you to check this out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...