Monday, October 27, 2008

Just In Case You Didn't Hear...

Okay, just in case you didn't see it on my wife's blog or in the comments section of the last post here is a link to the little piece from this weekend. It is kind of an interesting deal because I suspect I spent about an hour talking, and then the recording guy probably spent another 30 minutes just getting sound. After all of that it was condensed and stitched together into the few minutes that you can listen to online. So, the big question is how many people listened to my rambling about the chicken in the muddy pigpen or heard me trying to keep our dog Sophie from eating the microphone...

If you haven't had a chance to listen and would like to just take THIS LINK and then click on the little player above my picture...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ethan Book,
I did hear your story, and it made me once again wonder how we are all going to be feed in the future. I live in Pullman, WA. Prime farmland and it is mostly monocropped and requires heavy applications of fertilizers and herbicides. I am watching as 100's of acres are being developed into housing, some of the developers come from my native state of California and are buying the land for future development (decades from now) I think this should be viewed as a National Security issue but when I speak about this I am treated as if I am some "liberal" that is crying wolf. Good Luck to you and your family. At least they will always be feed. Thanks, Anna.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...