Friday, October 10, 2008

And So It Begins...

Today and tomorrow are going to be the super-duper moving days as the Book family heads out to their new home (which is in various states of done-ness depending on which room you are in). With that in mind I hope that you understand if today's post and tomorrows posts are a little anemic. In fact since I'm blogging from the farm now on my Verizon internet it is even kind of difficult for me to leave you with a video to watch!

So, I'll just let you imagine me working hard carrying boxes and furniture ... and packing stuff also. And, if you are in the area feel free to come lend a hand ;)

5 comments:

Art Blomquist said...

looking good! What an adventure. In before winter.

Walter Jeffries said...

Congratulations on your new place!

Judy T said...

Looking good! Congratulations on all the hard work. I've been following you since the Register article. Wish we lived a bit closer or we'd be there to help.

Tom K said...

it makes me so happy to see that you are finally moved - a lot of hard work - but the time we have spent working together is priceless! I still chuckle as I remember you chasing down and actually catching that chicken! While planting flowers I noticed the pigs poking their noses together and nipping ears in playfulness - and beautiful Jasmine - all brought back so many memories of home - next time let's get out the lawn chairs and really take it all in! I pray that you can relax somewhat now and enjoy your beautiful home. Mom K.

daisymay said...

p.s. You did a beautiful job laying the floor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...