Saturday, April 10, 2010

Greg Judy in Iowa :: April 21, 2010

What perfect timing! As I'm making my way through Greg Judy's book, "Comeback Farms" (for the second time) ... he is coming to Iowa. On Wednesday, April 21st from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM he will be in Calmar, Iowa at the Northeast Iowa Dairy Center. As you can see from the flyer below he will be covering quite a large number of topics (in a short amount of time) and there will be a lunch. If you are a Practical Farmers of Iowa member this is a free event ($25 if you're not a member).

Even though this event is almost four hours away I plan on attending as much as I can. I have to be back in town by 6:00 PM, so I won't get it all in. Nevertheless, I think it's worth it and I can't wait! If you are in the general area I hope you will join me at the event.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...