Thursday, April 29, 2010

Green!

So, it's not very often that people get excited about a couple of blades of green grass. But ... I'm beyond excited ... I'm ABSOLUTELY excited!! Each time I drive into town it's like all the other pastures with their thick cool season grasses are laughing at my acres full of warm season grasses that are not growing much now as they wait for the ... warm season! I was excited to drill in the new grass seed, but I'm a "right now" kind of guy and it's been killing me not seeing anything growing out there. But, if you look closely at the picture on the right you can see a few thin blades of grass poking through the ground and even some clover in the front! Needless to say, I'm excited ...

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Yeah! Success and grass take time and patience.

David N said...

Awesome, I was getting a little worried from some of your earlier posts, I'm glad to see your fields coming to life! So do you have any spring grasses for you're herd right now?

Laryssa Herbert said...

I'm considering getting some cattle for beef and maybe dairy. I'd like to have 2 or three. We live on 4 acres of woods. If we fenced it all in, would that be enough land for them to live on? How much pasture would they need?

Thanks for your help!

My Energy Zone said...

Hello, I believe I can help you with your grass problem. Please read about Nutriplant & APSA-80. Both of these products can really increase your success with growing. Studies show Nutriplant can increase your crop yields by 15% or more! I am glad to offer 20% off your order with Free Shipping at Amway.Com/MyEnergyZone

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...