Anyways here is what we are finishing up (with the help of family of course):
- Tile is going up around the bathtub ... this will be a huge improvement over the shower curtains we had surrounding the tub.
- A ceiling and walls have gone up in the mudroom and there is even paint on the ceiling now!
- The trim for the mudroom is mostly painted.
- The outside lights are up and working.
- And, the thing I'm most proud of is that there is now a three switch, an outside light switch, and two working outlets in the mudroom. The picture above shows the connection I had to make to get everything working. I'm not sure if it is now the pro's would do it, but it works and I got all those wires jammed in the box ... I'm happy!