So, as we make plans to head down today (mostly to take my brother and sister home and show of our Dexters to the in-laws) I'm making a list of the things I would like to do in our short trip. Here is my list ...
- Take down Shaklee Basic H to worm cattle
- Set up new electric fence paddock for the cattle
- Build covered mineral feeder to feed kelp mineral and salt
- Discuss winter wind break for cattle with Dad
- Pick up materials or pick out materials for winter chicken shed
I'll try and get as much done as possible, but there is never enough time when I am down there. Regardless of what I get done I know that I will have a great day and I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll have an update for you tomorrow, and maybe even some new pictures.