Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Fence Begins...


If you have been following for the past five days or so you know that the fence work is set to begin today and you have also had a chance to read up on the type of fence we are doing and the posts that we are using. Today is the day we begin putting it all together and as luck would have it it is also the day that it has decided to rain and have storm chances! But, I'm going to press on as much as possible and complete all that I we can so that we can get this fence up. Keep checking back each day for pictures of the progress.

In a somewhat related note the shed is going up again (except that we might get rained out today) and I'm guessing they have about one days worth of work left. They are only putting up the roof and the framing so it doesn't take as long ... the steel on the sides will be another project for us...

2 comments:

Jason Paris said...

Ethan,

Just wanted to let you know that I've spent the last week reading your blog from begining to end. I've really enjoyed your writings.

Currently you are in a position that my wife and I hope to be within the next five years. We are currently in the phase of reading all that we can get our hands on.

I wish you the best as you continue towards your goals.

Anonymous said...

That's fine this is the day it is working.I wish I could be there also it is hard to maintain all things together.Good luck.

peter

out sourcing BPO& call center solution

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...