- One flat tire on the truck while trying to go to Des Moines to get building supplies. I should also point out that we have no spare because it was stolen... We will get one soon!
- One flat tire on the tractor (my Epi-Log post will be after noon today) which eventually led to me deciding to get new tires ... that eventually led to a tire tube exploding on the rusted out hole in the rim ... which in turn led to the tire guy taking it back to the shop ... and finally he just decided to take both rims ... I haven't heard back from them yet.
- One power-steering belt (that is my educated guess at least) broken and gone from the tractor. So, even if we had tires we are out of commission for the moment.
- One fuel system (tank on down) on the tractor that should be checked out after the other things are fixed.
- Multiple trips to Des Moines for things we need to have.
- I finally had time spent in the field raking hay ... until the tractor problems.
- A sleep deprived and at times stressed out family, but we are still excited...
- My blog shows up over a urinal (I think that is cool/funny).
- Youth groups Sunday and Wednesday evenings.
- And a big crazy "you're kidding me" with the whole moving out of the house thing. We'll see how I feel about this in a couple of weeks.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
My Week In Links and Bullet Points...
Okay, so to say this week (or last three) has been full is an understatement in the least. With that in mind (and the list of thing that I need to do in mind) here is a bullet point list of the week so far: