Thursday, November 13, 2008

Are Pigs That Smart?

Here is a lighthearted post after yesterdays "thinker". I ran across this neat little video blog over at the Sustainable Farm website. It doesn't really have a ton of practical application other than proving the point that pigs are pretty smart and can take care of themselves when give the opportunity. Although I'm not quite ready to place the intelligence of a pig over myself...

For those of you with slow internet (like myself). This is a two-minute video that took about 4 or 5 minutes to load on my computer. I just paused it and then let it load.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't believe the things I've seen hogs do over the years as a 4-H'er and now watching my sister with her projects.
My favorite has to be when the two hogs let the four calves out! The hogs ate through the electric fence wire - without harming themselves thankfully - and the cattle and the hogs were roaming around having a good ole time!
They only need to see once how something works to understand, master it, and use it against you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...