Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Big News for The Beginning Farmer...

Check out "The Beginning Farmer" on "the epi-log".




I have been holding on to this big news for quite awhile now as I waited for everything to come together... But, since my first post appeared yesterday I thought I would spill the beans and encourage you to check out the newest place to read the rambling posts of me, The Beginning Farmer, and a bunch of chefs ... cookbook writers ... wine affecianados ... and people who just plain love food. Of course the other bloggers posts probably won't be as rambling as mine usually are!

Hopefully this will be another great resource to help connect consumers with the producers. And, if it could be truly successful we would no longer need to call them consumers or producers ... we can just connect the people with their farming neighbors. I'm pretty excited about the possibilities to share with people from across the country and around the world my passion for farming and for sustainable and beautiful agriculture.

So, make sure you check out the main website www.epicurious.com if you are interested in good recipes and other food articles. Surf over to the "epi-log" for food related topics, and of course thoughts from me a few times each week. And, if you want to have a direct link to my posts you can always click on this link in the right column:

epicuriouslogobutton

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...