Saturday, February 27, 2010

1,000 Words :: Not Enough

The old adage says that, "a picture is worth a thousand words". But, in the case of this picture I don't think the image does the real view justice and I'm not even sure that 1,000 words would be enough to describe the track of the sun's rays jetting through the tree limbs ... the snow shining on the tops of long branches ... the quiet surrounding ever step I take ... the crispness of the air that you feel with every breath ... the shine of the sun reflecting off of the snow crystals covering the ground ... the contrast of the trees and the blue sky beyond ...

Yep, I'm sure a thousand words are not enough! But, it was a beautiful sight as I was out cutting wood this afternoon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...