Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Must Read Article...

I don't have much to say other than ... You Must Read This Article! Basically it is about a couple that desired to farm and went about it in the right ways. Because they decided to take it slow and not encumber themselves with debt they are starting to see their farm and provide a living for their family. It was a very inspiring and at some levels practical article that you should all read.

So, check out the article titled, "A vision of Misty Brook : Positive perseverance enables a young couple to live out their dream." over on the New Farm website and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a lot of respect for that couple, as I do for anyone getting into farming through a deliberate plan of action.

I would be interested in seeing what their income vs. costs would be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...