As I mentioned the other day, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. So, today I thought I would just take a moment today to remember what I'm thankful for.
- I am thankful for my God who has given me the promise of eternal life not because I have done anything, but because he has drawn me into His love.
- I am thankful for my wife who has stood by me for over six years and has supported me in all that I have had the opportunity to do. She supports me in my ministry, she supports me in my farming endeavors, and she supports me in our marriage.
- I am thankful for my children who are a wonderful source of joy and a beautiful picture of childlike faith. They help me see the wonders of God.
- I am thankful for my parents and family. They have helped me become the man that I have become, the parent that I am, and the passionate follower of Christ that I strive to be.
- I am thankful for my church. The body of believers worshiping and working together for the glory of God is an awesome thing.
- I am thankful for my friends. For the enjoyment that they provide, the support they give, and the example of followers of Christ that they are.
- I am thankful for my cattle, my chickens, and all my hopes and dreams of the farm. I pray that I will be open to where God moves us as a family.
- I am thankful for my country that allows me to worship in the open and not hidden in fear. For the soldiers and others who have and are protecting my freedom and life.
- I am thankful for the snow that is flying as I right this and the wonders of God's creation.