6 Points of Emphasis for Customer Education & Encouragement
- Know Your Cuts of Meat (or whatever your product is)
- Share Your Raising Practices & Livestock Husbandry
- What to Expect With Frozen Meats
- It's Not Packaged Like at Big Box Stores
- The Processor Makes the Final Product
- What Sets Your Product Apart (your elevator pitch)
Links Mentioned in the EpisodeCheck out The Beginning Farmer Show on Facebook!
As always, I want to thank you so much for listening and supporting the show with your encouragement and reviews on iTunes! I am continually working to produce a better show, and I'm thankful for all of the listeners sticking with me as I learn.
If you do enjoy the show, don't forget that you can subscribe on iTunes and leave a five star rating and review (by clicking the link). If you are an Android phone user you can also subscribe on the free Stitcher App.
It is so very encouraging to know that people are listening and enjoying the show! I would love to hear your questions, show ideas, or comments about the show. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail!
As always you can follow along with "The Beginning Farmer" and Crooked Gap Farm by checking out these links ...