On today's episode I wanted to take some time to answer some listener questions that have been coming in lately. Here are the topics that I will be talking about ...
- Breeding and raising Katahdin sheep
- Selecting beef breeds for a grassfed farm
- And, a question about our house
- Salad Bar Beef by Joel Salatin
- Grass-Fed Cattle: How to Produce and Market Natural Beef by Julius Ruechel
- Comeback Farms by Greg Judy
- No Risk Ranching by Greg Judy
- Acres USA Magazine
- Graze Magazine
- Crooked Gap Farm Hoop House Project
If you have an input on the topic be sure to leave a comment below or send us an e-mail.
As always, I want to thank you so much for listening and supporting the show with your encouragement and reviews on iTunes! I am continually working to produce a better show, and I'm thankful for all of the listeners sticking with me as I learn. If you do enjoy the show, don't forget that you can subscribe on iTunes and leave a five start rating and review (by clicking the link or the image on the right). If you are an Android phone user you can also subscribe on the free Stitcher App. It is so very encouraging to know that people are listening and enjoying the show!
**Special Note :: A few users are experiencing issues downloading the show on iTunes. If you have any experience with podcasts and how they can play nicely with iTunes I would love some suggestions.**