Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No Time Today...

Sorry, but today is going to be the first day in a long time that I won't be able to throw up a post of any kind. Yesterday our pastor (I'm the associate pastor if you didn't know) went to the emergency room and ended up in Des Moines with some complications. He seems to be improving slowly, but there still isn't a lot that the doctors know yet about the how's and the why's.

I was up there until early this morning and then I came home for some sleep and to do chores. Now, I'm headed back up before the rush of Wednesday night activities takes over. If it is your thing I'm sure we would all appreciate some prayers for Jim.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

This kind of counts as a post, no? =) Praying for your pastor and your perseverence in the interim.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...