Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Podcasting Frenzy!

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be interviewed by John Suscovich from the Growing Farms Podcast (this is a direct link to the episode I was a part of). I have become a large consumer of podcasts lately while doing my workouts at the Rec Center, and I am always excited to workout on Tuesdays because that is when the Growing Farms Podcast is released. The cool thing about Mr. Suscovich's show is that he has taken time to interview farmers from a very diverse background about how they farm, market, and balance life in general on the farm.

If you haven't listened to the Growing Farms Podcast I encourage you to check it out! You can subscribe through iTunes and find out more information about Mr. Suscovich by checking out Farm Marketing Solutions. If you enjoy the show let him know that The Beginning Farmer sent you!

3 comments:

mark said...

Heard the interview this morning...fantastic. Keep up the good work!

John's podcast is available on the Stitcher app as well.

Ethan Book said...

Mark, thanks so much! Also, thanks for mentioning Stitcher ... I'm going to submit The Beginning Farmer Show there.

FoodCyclist said...

Ethan,

It was such a pleasure to have you on the show. Good luck with your own podcast!

Cheers,

John

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...